One on one counseling is available. Time is charged hourly.
For high school
- Assistance in choosing the correct high school option including choosing between traditional school, independent homeschool, independent study charter, or hybrid program.
- Assistance understanding college requirements and how they can be fulfilled through independent study, independent homeschooling, dual enrollment (more accurately called concurrent enrollment). and other means.
- Creating a plan toward college for freshman admission
- Creating a plan toward college for transfer admission including transfer pathways for the UC’s and CSU’s, guaranteed transfer options, and deciding if transfer is appropriate.
For college admission
- Creating an appropriate college list according to the student’s interests and abilities.
- Discussing financial strategies.
- Creating a college application timeline and plan
- Essay support (a limited number of students)
- Creating homeschool transcripts or independent study charter school narrative transcripts.
- Support with the common application, the California public system applications, and the coalition application.
For independent study charter students instructional funding is accepted. At this time we are vendors for Sky Mountain, Inspire, iLead, Excel, and Sage Oak. Other charters added upon request.
Please note that for families choosing a charter school I am neutral and receive no compensation from any charter school for referral. My goal is to connect the student to the best charter for their individual goals and needs.