What is A-G?
- A-G requirements refer to specific subject requirements for the University of California (UC) and the California State University (CSU) systems.
- A-G requirements are specifically designed for students who wish to attend the University of California or the State University of California system.
- A-G courses are specific courses that have been approved by the University of California and are offered by public, private, and charter schools in California.
- A-G courses include virtual courses and special programs both inside and outside of California which are offered through public, private, and charter schools in California.
- A-G courses are not required for admission to out of state public or private schools.
- A-G courses are NOT the only way to gain entrance to the University of California or California State University system.